From disruptive threat to enabling partner, FinTech has entered a new phase of its evolution. Nex Cubed’s FinTech Accelerator is a customized, semi-remote, sixteen-week program focused on pairing technically and operationally talented founders with FinTech subject matter experts. These experts work with teams on a daily basis, preparing the startups for investment and enterprise readiness.
The Nex Cubed FinTech Accelerator drives commercial adoption of transformative FinTech solutions and prepares founding teams for their next round of institutional financing. We do this with a fully customized, sixteen-week program focused on getting work done.
We understand that each startup is different and so are their needs. Thus, rather than a one size fits all approach, our program is customized depending on the founder’s priorities. Each portfolio company works one on one with a dedicated advisor that we pay to provide executive-level support to the founders for the entirety of the program.
The Nex Cubed FinTech Accelerator is a semi-remote program based in NYC. This means you can fly in for our kick-off week, mid-term meeting, and showcase events in NYC, and otherwise work from wherever you want! If you prefer, you can work full-time out of our NYC office (coming soon), or utilize our other offices in the heart of downtown San Francisco or idyllic La Jolla, CA.
Accelerated Innovation in FinTech
What you get
A cash investment
16-week, fully customized, semi-remote program
Dedicated Subject Matter Expert Advisor
Access to FinTech Investor Advisory Board members
Mentorship from world-leading FinTech minds
Office space in NYC, San Francisco, or San Diego as needed
Over $1 million worth of service provider perks and discounts
Lifetime support and access to the Nex Cubed ecosystem
Full Suite of Customized Services
Nex Cubed provides portfolio companies with a full suite of services to drive innovation, value, and growth. You tell us what your needs and priorities are, and we plug in the right advisors, mentors, service providers, and corporate partners who will get real work done for your company. We are ready to dig in and get our hands dirty, helping you achieve the key milestones necessary to reach the next level. Let’s get to work.
- Strategize, review, and refine business plan, execution roadmap (Annual Operating Plan), and evaluate external market research.
- Review and refine company offering, value proposition, key differentiators, competitive analysis, and ecosystem mapping.
- Assist with market sizing and segmentation to establish TAM.
- Develop and refine pricing models and use cases for target customers.
- Provide immediate, hands-on, executive-level support to manage potential strategic business partners, investors and client inquiries, and information requests and interactions.
- Review and assess current Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and plan, particularly as it relates to how the company presents their model, sales and marketing strategy, use of proceeds, and growth strategy.
- Develop and refine plan to take your product to market using all commercial models (SaaS, perpetual licensing, revenue/profit sharing, etc.) and all channel modalities (OEM, direct, VAR channels, etc.).
- Further define the sales strategy, including the overall program goals and objectives (i.e., # of deals expected to close over a specified timeframe), and estimated resources required.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of developed strategy by overseeing and providing introductions to potential customers and strategic partners.
- Organizational assessment.
- Create a plan with specific processes for organizational growth and future hires.
- Develop detailed job descriptions for current and future hiring needs.
- Identify key talent and generate candidate pipelines through our in-house technical recruiter.
- Provide guidance on how to create and maintain team culture as the business scales.
- Assist with the development and refinement of 1, 3 and 5 year strategic and operating plans.
- Examine and provide recommendations for the optimization of operational cash flow including what deal structures are strategic to the company and how they are prioritized.
- Relationship development and management support to professional services teams including the right bankers, attorneys, CPAs, and other members needed for your business.
- Work with our in-house Marketing team to learn best practices and create sustainable Marketing and Branding strategies that align with your business goals.
- Review and assess existing Marketing and Branding including branded assets, pitch decks, Social Media, website, content marketing, SEO, and other Marketing fundamentals.
- Assist with persona development, sales journey, customer acquisition cost, and KPIs to evaluate the financial effectiveness of your Marketing and Sales efforts.
- Design and execute customer acquisition strategies through social media including ad connecting, ad creation, messaging, and media optimization for Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Create, test, and optimize highly-targeted and scalable social media campaigns that generate high-value customers and increase revenue.
- Provide hands-on, interim executive-level support to Executive Team to manage potential strategic partners, investor and client inquiries, and information requests and interactions.
- Provide insights and approaches for various equity and debt financing instruments from institutions, public markets, debt lenders, high net worth investors, and/or corporate strategics.
- Share best practices for kicking off and managing a fundraising process.
- Help refine the company story, messaging, and investment merit including defining the problem and solution, highlighting past and future key company milestones and objectives, customer and revenue traction, and scalability of the business.
- Assist with refining investor presentation materials (both long and short form), financial models, and other diligence documents.
- Assist with the commercialization of your product efficiently by identifying markets, assessing user needs, and identifying new uses and users for new and existing products.
- Our trademarked blueprints of the commercialization process support plans to organize and execute all necessary technical, business, and market tasks from early-stage technology definition to full-scale product deployment.
- Develop the two most significant, yet distinct, leadership styles: Innovation and Execution, which will help transform how your organization communicates and collaborates, yielding higher performance and speed to profit.
- Create a plan for infusing Social Impact into the DNA of your company.
- Establish a framework for identifying core company values that drive how you conduct business both internally and externally.
- Learn the framework for building a pricing strategy, core pricing techniques, and common founder mistakes.
- Two individual sessions with pricing consulting agency to focus on specific questions around opportunities, approaches, and methodology. Example topic areas can include a review of the pricing model used to go-to-market, methods used to conduct customer discovery and research, price testing methodologies and approaches, and discount strategies for B2B/enterprise proposals.
Our Advisors are at the core of everything that we do.
At Nex Cubed, we know what it takes to build real businesses, sell into strategics, navigate regulatory hurdles, and raise financing because our team has built real businesses, sold into strategics, navigated regulatory hurdles, and raised institutional financing.
We have curated a distinguished Advisory team that is embedded with the accelerator companies to work with Founders on a daily basis. The Advisors bring finance industry expertise, a strong customer network, and provide Nex Cubed FinTech with a significant geographic footprint from coast to coast and beyond.