Silicon Valley and Beyond.
At Nex Cubed, we believe that the best entrepreneurs are evenly distributed across the globe, but access to the resources necessary to grow their business in the US Market is limited.
We provide companies from outside the US with the tools and knowledge necessary for scaling their business, understanding US Market entry, and raising capital from US Investors.
Nex Cubed’s successful heritage of startup formation and startup acceleration for companies ranging from ideation to innovation, angel to seed, and growth to IPO has created a unique approach to acceleration, enabling us to work with companies at any stage, anywhere in the world.
A one-week program for companies outside the US considering expanding in the US Market.
- High quality mentorship from recognized Silicon Valley experts on key topics
- Assess product/market fit of their solutions for the US market
- Opportunity to meet potential partners and/or customers
- Connect with local startups, VCs, and Blue-chip companies
This 3-6 month program is for companies outside the US that have decided to do business in the US.
- Customized program focused on preparing startups for investment and enterprise readiness, including helping source customers and staff
- Hands-on, executive-level, customized support from Nex Cubed Mentors, SMEs, and a dedicated advisor
- Connect with our global network of highly accomplished mentors, advisors, investors, and active alumni base
Why partners choose Nex Cubed.
Lifetime support and access to the Nex Cubed ecosystem.
Connections to Nex Cubed’s Global Network.
Access to liquidity opportunities via M&A pathways.
High-quality mentorship from recognized experts.
Lifetime access and personal intros (where appropriate) to our investor network.
Access to office space in NYC, San Francisco, or San Diego as needed.
Nex Cubed hosts Luxembourg Startups.
In partnership with the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office, Nex Cubed hosted four startups from Luxembourg for the week-long Nex Cubed Startup Academy, providing the companies with access to key people, content, and resources to support their potential expansion in the US Market.
Let’s talk partnership.
Complete the form below to start the conversation.