Nex Cubed Program Manager
At Nex Cubed we back bold entrepreneurs who are willing to take serious risks to solve real problems. Nex Cubed is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market, helps rising companies scale, and provides paths to liquidity – the power of three. We provide access to hundreds of founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners, helping entrepreneurs drive innovation and growth. Nex Cubed funds and supports the world’s most promising entrepreneurs throughout their lifelong journey, from inspiration to exit.
As the Program Manager, you will be tasked with an integral part of the success of the Nex Cubed program. From entrepreneurs, to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. This opportunity affords high visibility and responsibility as the Program Manager works side by side with the executive team.
You will get amazing work experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, and get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming tech companies and teams in the country.
The Program Manager is responsible for the administrative duties and operations of our startup incubator program in San Francisco, CA. Your job is to keep the trains running on time. You will have responsibilities/objectives that benefit the entire Nex Cubed ecosystem. Logistics experience as well as familiarity with the early stage venture backed company ecosystem is highly preferred. A willingness to learn and tackle new problems is a must. We need you to be a self-starter who can execute independently. We are looking for a Program Manager to grow with Nex Cubed as we scale the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with Nex Cubed founders and management team to coordinate activities, meetings and events that drive them toward success
- Be the face of Nex Cubed in the San Francisco office. You’ll be the first point of contact for startups, investors, mentors and visitors who want to learn more about Nex Cubed.
- Manage office resources – ordering and maintaining supplies, equipment etc.
- Research projects as needed (cultivating a pipeline of startups, mentors etc.)
- Identify areas for innovation and improvement
- Calendar management (events and general programming)
- Event planning: working with the Program Director in the planning and execution of Nex Cubed events
- Represent Nex Cubed in the local community.
- Service the Nex Cubed network overall – work on strategic initiatives and develop meaningful and beneficial relationships across the Nex Cubed ecosystem
- 1-3 years in fast-paced project or program management focused position, preferably with a startup, venture capital firm or technology incubator/accelerator.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience
- Experience in event planning and event logistics
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities interfacing with senior management
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Fits the Nex Cubed culture (people-oriented, fun, adaptable, supportive, creative, driven to win and to get shit done)
Perks and Compensation
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid leave, and paid holidays
- Travel as it relates to position responsibilities
- Deep exposure to Nex Cubed network of top caliber entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporations